View Single Post
Old 07-15-08, 10:23 PM   #7
DarkFolle
A-ganger

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

Hi all, well this mod is great but i feel there's something strange about the damage team slots (only 2) and 6 guys to handle a 3/4-men 8.8 gun.. not even a real 88 requires such manpower!... and why the third line of crew assigned to stations has 2 guys less? btw the entire stuff related to the compartment crew limitation is stupid IMHO (i'm talking about the stock game) because if i wanna send 10 ppl in a compartment, well i do that, imagine u need weight on a particular part of ur sub maybe to dive faster!! 10 men x 70-80 kg in a compartment is some weight!

Would the creator of this mod maybe correct this thing? adding more slots to compartments but limitating the number of crew u can manage would make it more real i guess. If i got a problem in let's say bow torped room, i got only 4 slots, that's useless, make it 8 slots, i'll send ppl there to repair the stuff if there's the need! in this case a 2-men Damage team is understandable. Else give more slot to damage team.

Else, how can i have 4 men instead of 3 in the command room in the 3rd line of compartment assignments? Some help to add that "missing" slot?

Make it somewhat more and more real!

Last edited by DarkFolle; 07-15-08 at 11:20 PM.
DarkFolle is offline   Reply With Quote