Old 07-13-10, 04:07 PM   #104
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Callahan View Post
Ducimus,

As a avid user of TMO 1.9 and SHIII GWX Gold, I would like to say that I have been watching this TMO with interest. Considering I am currently deployed, I have no illusions that I'll be able to download this at it's release so I am willing to be patient until I can. Take your time my friend.. We all have plenty of sailing to do in TMO. Think I'll start another campaign with an S-boat...

Jack
You guys have internet out there? My knowledge must be way behind the time. I was in about 12 years ago, and internet wasn't something you'd see unless it was at home station. Then again, 12 years ago the internet wasn't as big a thing as it is now.

As D/L's go, i'm guessing this will be in the neighborhood of 300MB's when 7 zipped. How long you there for roughly? I could always try and break it down into smaller more manageable chunks so you could grab it a little bit at a time whenever you have access. If someone had told me deployed personnel were using this stuff, id have made a better effort at making it easier to get.

Mod related:
German bases now look almost exactly like they did in SH3. Band, nurses, troops, guards walking around, etc, and no buildings clipping from view.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote