View Single Post
Old 05-28-23, 11:00 PM   #1
MK2
Loader

Downloads: 205
Uploads: 0
Default WDAD British speech pack mod soon

I wanted to contribute a mod to the website and saw some people were asking for this , well the good news is I should have it this week. The only thing is I would like to give it out to a few testers first and make sure I covered everything that is needed.
If interested please PM me an email address and I’ll try to get it to you this week,

I used an online text to speech program with British accents , I then took the mp4 files created and used another program to convert them to .ogg file extension used by game . I also created just one base set of a 1000+ files and used that one set to populate the other 9 folders ( it would be impossible for me to create 10,000 different files with a dozen voice actors each doing different voices etc)
I didn’t have access to British voice actors but did the best I could and I believe it’s better than having American accents , what might be missing is some of the emotion you get from real actors but it’s still fairly serviceable . Pm me if interested thanks!
MK2 is offline   Reply With Quote