View Single Post
Old 03-19-13, 12:53 PM   #176
7Infanterie19
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
What are you talking about guys? Poor clouds or vignetting effect at night? Let's face a problem at a time

@ 7Infanterie19

it is diffiucult to diagnose anything from your last screenshots... Can you post bigger one the next time? In addition, regarding the clouds issue, what are your gfx settings? Have you enabled 3d clouds?
Sorry about that gap. I had too much going on.

I got to port and loaded up the older version of DynEnv. The problem still existed, so I reset my mods to include the current DynEnv again.

I got to thinking about what else had changed, and then decided to check the Nvidia control panel "Manage 3D Settings" for SH5.exe. I went ahead and reset everything back to default and then loaded up the game - problem solved. I then restored the same settings I had before, and that worked now too. I guess that somewhere along the way - maybe with my SH5 reinstall - there must have been a burp in the way the Nvidia control panel settings were being handled.

So, I'm happy to say that it's nice to see things looking the way they should .

Apologies for any confusion, gap. At least maybe this can help anyone else experiencing the kind of problem that I had.

Cheers .. and thanks!

p.s. Some more rain info for you:

Date Time Location Location Clouds Precipitations Fog Wind

7 29 1940 - 19 55 - 53N 27 / 15W 22 - Overcast - Heavy - Light - 15
8 23 1940 - 10 00 - 48N 48 / 6W 20 - Overcast - Heavy - Medium - 15
8 23 1940 - 14 00 - 48N 45 / 6W 57 - Overcast - Heavy - Medium - 15
8 24 1940 - 01 00 - 48N 49 / 8W 32 - Overcast - Heavy - Medium - 15