View Single Post
Old 12-18-18, 06:16 PM   #3
Rwearjr
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 0

As always thank you Vecko, both for the answer and the great TWoS content. 2.2.9 reveals new, and well thought out surprises daily. I know (like many here at Subsim) I appreciate your efforts. Problem solved!

While I agree that the torpedo reserves fix may be "self explanatory" it wasn't intuitive. I typically only used the torpedo officers special abilities rarely, and of course having started a brand new campaign I had no reason to check his abilities page thinking it would be empty. It simply never occurred to me to look there, and I play this game nightly with real navigation 3-6 hours per session. Hopefully this thread will address this question for any other kaleuns who come across it, and just having the answer here on Subsim was a secondary reason for posting the question.

Of course once I inspected the special abilities page I found the free upgrade for "torpedo transfer" along with several other free special abilities in other areas, unexpectedly.

Your work here, along with our collection of awesome modders at Subsim continues to amaze. I truly thought you guys had squeezed about as much out of SH5 as possible, and only minor tweaks could be expected from here forward. Not so! 2.2.9 is a must have if you love this game, and I encourage every one here that appreciates TWoS to install it, well worth the trouble. Thank you Vecko,
-Wayne U-203 Wilhelmshaven
Rwearjr is offline   Reply With Quote