View Single Post
Old 11-28-22, 07:18 PM   #75
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The following is a 360° video, so it begs and yells for watching it in VR.

Its the Kurfürstendamm in the present, at dawn, with fading daylight, and full christmas lights. This makes for a beautiful light composition. The guy shooting it does so with the camera on his helmet while he is on bicycle, so you have the viewing angle of a standing person, the speed of a comfortably driven bicyle, and all movementt around you nevertheless being natural. He has a channel with dozens and dozens of such videos, thats good, but many videos shoot boring or imo uninteresting places, thats not so good, but I know which ones are the interesting ones, that is good again. This film is nice, due to the lights and warm yellowish colkours and the tiem of day. At daylight the chaussee seems to have eb ocme a very soul-less place, I have seen many videos of that now.

If you have no VR, watch it at maximum 4k resolution even if your screen supports only HD, due to the 360° shot the many pixels on a 1080-screen make a crispy picture that softens up if you set resolution to 1980 in Youtube options. So, use the 2160. Better: use VR.

Enjoy! I did, bathing in the warm lights.