View Single Post
Old 08-20-22, 04:54 AM   #73
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I always wanted to check this one, and always it somehow dropped of my radar screen again, but now I got it for 8 coins, and boy, is it a good one!

I usually do not like RTS games, they are too hectic, and this one is, too, but the VR setting, the flawless interface and cute cartoonish grpoahcis style that puts a girn on your face that for the whole batgtle never goes away make this one different. I say this is an almost perfect execution of a concept for VR gaming, and its one of the best VR games I know. Handling is absolutely intuitive. You get started within 3 minutes, or less. Promised.

Dont forget to zoom yourself to ground level instead of just hovering like a deity above the clouds. If you put the virtual boots of your avatar then you are in the thiockest action you cna imagine, anmd right in the centre of it, and all bright lights and louds sounds will be VERY big and huge to your senses!

Funny little home-made chaos here - thats what cooking in the kitchen should be like! And a perfect game for showcasing VR. Costing just 8 coins, its a steal.