Old 11-22-21, 02:37 AM   #1275
dex
Engineer

Downloads: 198
Uploads: 0
Default about save file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselglock View Post
Strange I have had no issues with saves after 23 patrols with this mod. I always save in the control room always more than 50k from ships or land. I don't really have a schedule of saving but try to save every 24 hours of game time. I always make two saves before exiting the game. The first is done by escaping and saving and then continuing and then a few minutes later making a save and exit save named something like xgxgh. When reloading I reload the real save wiping out the xgxgh save.
This has been working for me and have saved all over the Atlantic this way in type 7b,7c and lXC.
Greet you Dieselglock...ahaa you have solution,interesting two saves one of them fake,,,but sometimes I try and that
Doolar Greetings..try to make save file in grid Cg middle ...lot of convoys and I run from land 100k,dive check sonar contact,surface and then if all right no convoys,radio messages make save...half of my save files is corrupt
I expereinced ctd in a middle of fight...I spoted small convoy near Cape Verde,sneak up,one destroyer lead 3 merchant ships...when I hit L destroyer with torpedo he explode and uncontrolled start to shell star shells to sky and then ctd

Last edited by dex; 11-22-21 at 03:14 AM.
dex is offline   Reply With Quote