View Single Post
Old 11-16-21, 09:08 AM   #1261
Onealex
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 191
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzoni666 View Post
hi alex...ive been playing your mod for a couple of weeks now and i must say that this is definitly the best and most exciting sh experience i have ever made...thanx a lot for your fantastic work,its amazing...also your help on the forum for the players who play your mod is outstanding...i have one question and hope you could help me with it...i play sh3 for a couple of years now,but never ended a career(the longest last until decembre 1943)...so i have never played a type XXI u boat and really,really looking forward to do it...is it possible to change your mod so that i can have one at the available date of the stock game?...and if so could you give me a short advice how to do it?...i dont dare to change any values by myself cause i dunno how they are related with equipment and stuff...thanx in advance
The XXI type submarine is available from march 1945 in Bergen. So you can make +/- 1 patrol on that boat as it was in real life. Please use SH Commander to start the career in March 1945 from Bergen with type XXI. Starting from 1944 with the type XXI is not realistic because those boats were under development/testing but not in real patrols.