kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by elder_gutknecht View Post
Some questions, i tried to make a screen capture, but it's imposible
Win10, activate screen capture in uplay game launcher, f12 or ctrl + f12, doesn't work, press the impr scre bottom while i'm playing then open paint and paste, apears my window screen, help

I change my screen settings from 1440*900 60 hz to 75hz, with the 8:5 resolution patch mod installed, but there's no option to change my graphics settings in game to 1440*900 75hz, only have the option for 60 hz, another help

vdr1981
I wrote this before but insist
1440*900 60hz in screen and game, high graphics with no antialaising and test it with 25% of aa, 1.05 twos and update 17, 8:5 resolution patch and wind and smoke mods installed
When i go to the end of my uboat between the four torpedo tubes, and this happens when flooding in any station, i can see water condensation drops in my screen, but they are small or big rectangles with dark color and not the transparent water drops that must appears, this rectangles still persist when i walk thru the uboat or in bridge, only vanish when i teleport to periscope, is there something to do with that?
Thanks
I have reduced this problem by going to external camera, diving underwater then back to first person camera. Not sure if this is consistent. I just had a stringbag Swordfish explode right over the rear deck and this is how I cleared the waterdrops in my avitar vision. I thought I would have major damage but miraculously remained unscathed

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote