Hungo
Seaman

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey
hungo
I haven't received anything from you indeed you must have a problem with your mailbox... so this confirms your words... I'm delighted...!

I made you this little link optionally but know that it will not stay more than 2 days..

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rgkdh...9_mods.7z/file

to overcome the problem of your box .. now you should use Edge I recommend it to you ... Onkel Neal himself recommends it ....
ok then you put it all together in your jsgme mod file.. when it's done. don't start yet.. you have to set your TWoS - OptionsFileEditorViewer to the hud sh3 style view the mods to use... the settings you want to use. .but don't do anything...!!! If you do not know, ask...!!! to me or GrenSo I recommend you to do a lap then...!! appreciate the filthy atmosphere the "Das boot" atmosphere the Stormys sound... the job of Gap..vdr1951..vickers..xenomerv..etc.. I forget so much it's famous..the veterans strike again ... so keep calm ..
Greeting Kal_Maximus_U669
Kal, just tried edge browser...still nothing

Thanks for the link!! Ok got those two, not as for the two TWoS Version I mentioned, are these available? They are not included in the mod pack link. I'd like to resemble your mod list as close as possible.

_o_Stormys DBSM_TWoS SH5 v1.3 optional NewUi`s 7.5.0 options file=26
_o_Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional louder engine sounds=21

Hungo is offline   Reply With Quote