View Single Post
Old 10-31-11, 02:05 PM   #14
GlobalExplorer
Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

My apology to Sailor Steve. I remember that I did call you a great chap a number of times myself, with good reason. By the way, and no matter if this really concerns you or not, internet addiction is not a crime these days and we are all afflicted already. It should be enough to acknowledge that it exists and it explains a lot of our strange behavior.

Of course I should have learned more before I start a new thread in a forum that is reserved for the people who are really up to date.

The thing is when I start something I instantly begin to make lists of things according to their importance and in this case I think I compiled a pretty good list of things that should be adressed. Because I don't know enough about the progress I wanted to get a clearer idea of the available platform, based on the capabilities and definite limits of the engine, thinking of a more unified approach, not just individual mods that potentially clash. Probably I got a bit impatient because my experience with the existing mods is still fractured. But they will evolve and will most likely be brought together more and more.

Anyway, although MY comments to the issues were not well researched and therefore definitely not up to date, there was some great overview given to almost all these points by 0rpheus so I think the topic is not without substance.

Still I must say that I sense a certain jumpiness, which one could interpret as possible frustration about the problems with the game, the direction of the community, the decline of PC gaming in general, or something psychological. But if I go into this more it would be perceived as flogging another dead horse, so it's ok with me.

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote