View Single Post
Old 03-08-08, 01:52 AM   #84
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

>>Did you do all the re-working yourself? I didn't realize you were such an artist,

The textures have been by oakgroove since the earliest days. What i primarly did, was work with the data files. Make dials work, move characters around. A few minor texture items i touched up on, but nothing on the order of oakgrooves textures.

>>Once before, on a Gato-class, I noticed TWO depth indicators in the control room- one at 165 ft, and the other at 450 ft. Now the two indicators are both reading 165 ft.,

Ehh, well you should see the depth three gauges total two 165 ft gagues, and the smaller dial between those two, should be a 600 ft depth gauge. (i just doublecked to make sure its really there and not bugged after reading your post :rotfl: ) Just FYI, the conning tower cam and control room cam, both allow for free movement.

>>I didn't notice any difference in personnel in the Con or Control Room. I'll take a better look on my next career

You wont see crew placement changes in an existing career. You have to start a new career to see them. Or, just fire up the bungo pete single mission and take a look.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote