View Single Post
Old 12-18-22, 08:14 PM   #1
Ketoujin
Swabbie

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0
Default SHIV FOTRS Graphics Issue

Hi Everyone,

After a couple of sessions playing FOTRS ver. 1.4, the game kept crashing to desktop just before the point at which I would start a patrol. I saw then the thread on installing FOTRS correctly and then re-installed the stock game (with U-Boat Missions add-on of course) to my documents file as per the instructions NOT to save the game to any Program Files destination folder. So, I successfully re-installed the vanilla game with U-Boat Missions add-on to My Documents, re-installed the JGSME Mod Enabler to the same file, and the game now runs with FOTRS without crashing to desk-top.

However.......the graphics are washed out and overly dark as if someone turned the saturation way down on my monitor. The lettering on the main menu presents as a dark orange. I have checked my graphics and video cards by opening other games and they all present fine visually.

Any suggestions on how to correct this? I have a feeling a duplicate/missing file/files is causing the problem but don't know.

I am running an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz processor on Windows 10 64-bit just for reference.

Thank you,

Ketoujin
Ketoujin is offline   Reply With Quote