Old 06-04-23, 12:31 PM   #1656
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaSurga_ View Post
Hello there everyone,

Long-time player of SHii and SHiii GWX - I've recently moved to NYGM and Fifi's excellent enhancement. Really appreciate the work done by the mod teams over the years - thank you!

I've experienced a couple of issues - first one is a CTD : I'm currently shadowing a convoy just off of Ireland, and wanted to ask BdU for assistance. The button in the main radio station (key m) to send a contact report does nothing, while asking the radio man directly to send a contact report causes a CTD.

Edit: I'm using 'stock' Steel Coffin 4.1:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 3\MODS]

NYGM Tonnage War Enhanced – Stand Alone Version

Secondly, the shortcut for the UZO does not work. I've looked at the commands.cfg file, which has the key config ignored:

[Cmd17]
Name=UZO_camera
Ctxt=1
;MnID=0x3F020014
;Key0=0x55,,"U"
Page=0x28000000,3718
GoBack=Conning_deck_camera

Assuming this is due to the conflict with raising the UZO with shift+U? If I wanted to remap the key, is it just a question of removing the ';'s and altering the hex value / "<alt key here>" of the Key0? I'm not sure about he MnID here, hence my query.

Thank you

LaSurga_
Your CTD with messages is not normal. Can’t tell you why you have that.
I always send contact reports and patrol reports without any issues for years now.

The UZO shortcut is not working intentionally … you have to raise it on deck before and click on it

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote