View Single Post
Old 06-25-11, 11:07 PM   #339
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Hauptmann Rear and Oberfeldwebel Ducimus threw open the door to bunkhouse B. "Vendor, you're coming with us!" They siezed the sailor and dragged him to his feet, fairly carrying him out the door.

"What in bloody blazes is the meaning of this," shouted Mookie. "Where are you going with that man?"

Nisgeis stepped up. "He is going to be tried for the murder of your cook," said Nisgeis coldly. "We will have ORDER in this camp."

Mookie charged but Schuetze Enigma and Schuetze Oberon thrust their rifles in his chest and stopped him.

"Come now, Lieutenant, you are aware of my position. I will not tolerate your insolence for a second. Now, find your captain and let him know I'm not a man to trifle with."

The British stood, frustrated. "First Mr. Takeda, now poor Vendor," said Chief Tarrasque.

"This don't look good," said Raptor.

. ***

The German soldiers took Vendor to the Inner Ward and tied him to a post. "If you ask me," said Ducimus, "I say we throw this Tommy off the West wall and test those landmines.

"Shut up," grumbled Rear. "Let's get this over with."

They walked over to their rifles, aimed and fired. Vendor slumped against his ropes. He would speak no more.

Night Begins