Old 07-16-22, 11:53 PM   #4853
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigel44 View Post
I believe I followed all these directions but I still don't believe the mod is activated when I launch. I am guessing I should see a Fall of the Rising Sun splash screen when the app launches correct? Also, I found that running a very high resolution screen has resulted in very small control gauges. Is there a recommended fix for this?
After launching SH4, (which the copy you have, should be v1.5 : Silent Hunter IV: Wolves f the Pacific: Uboat Missions) you should see FotRS-U splash screen... I believe, Yes.

Of course, if you are using either of Nipon Maru or Nihon Kaigun, the splash screen, will be different than the FotRS-U one.

On the control gauge issue... after launching... you did go into the main screen 'options menu' & into the 'Graphics Settings' & set the resolution, to your screens 'native resolution'.?

If you don't know what that is, right off... you can click on the Settings gear icon for Windows... in that menu, select 'system', in that menu... look for 'Display' & click on it. In the menu that opens up after doing that... look for 'Display Resolution', it'll be the 2nd box down under the 'Scale & layout' section in that menu.

Take that resolution info & set it to that, in the aforementioned 'Graphics Settings' info... listed above.

Hope this helps, get you sorted out there...

M. M.