Old 07-29-22, 07:58 PM   #3812
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariner3302 View Post
I think they are because I was at periscope depth and saw a Mosquito. I crash dived to 225 and went to ahead 1/3, and something blasted me into that great U-boat playground in Davie Jones Locker.... I don't have Dark Waters installed. Just OM720.
Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I don't know if Dark Waters has it, but it could very well be a huntin' dog come lookin' fer you: Fido

It is recommended that once you get down below 30m, possibly combining the dive with a change of direction once submerged, that you go quiet, especially if you hear a torpedo whine... I do not remember if lurker_hlb3 brought Rubini's Fido into the original OM mod or not...

Ahoy, mariner3302...

Pertinent info in "Magenta"

Secondary, yet still useful info in " Orange "

In short, propbeanie, was NOT saying that you had Oper. Monsun: Dark Waters.... just that aircraft armed with Fido torps, were included in that particular revamped version of the Original Oper. Monsun.

Secondly, that with the Original Oper. Monsun (which, you're running with... ) that he was NOT sure if lurker, added in that mod by Rubini of certain aircraft, carrying the "Fido" torps.

These were nasty, homing torps... that took out a fair amount of Uboats...

Hope this, helps brings clarity in what propbeanie was saying there... mariner3302

M. M.