Old 02-07-21, 12:14 AM   #3
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BannedOak View Post
I just bought the game and every time I attempt to launch the game, I receive a black screen with a white error window stating Can not initialize 3D engine. My only option is to close the error window and I've been unable to find any other help for figuring out how to fix this so I can play the game. Is there any help? Changing the resolution didn't help at all and my refresh rate is only set to 60.
Ahoy, BannedOak...

Time out here... ok...

Ok, how bout starting off with some basic info here..

1st off, what's your processor spec's, graphics card, RAM amount & what Op sys are you working with, for starters...

Follow that up by, just what is the source for the SH4 you've installed, following that info up with.. just where did you set it up at, exactly.

3rdly, are you running it straight up plain jane stock... or did you try & mod it up.?

If modded up, what's your mod list.. & more importantly, did you ram the mods in with the SH4 install or did you bother to use jsgme..??

This is just the basic info that would help in finding out just what assistance is needed to help you get it up & running, without issues...

M. M.