View Single Post
Old 02-10-14, 06:56 AM   #208
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal101 View Post
Hi to you - many thanks for a great mod, looks really good, the problem is the install process- I installed Jonesoft enabler but not sure if I placed it in the right place, also copied all the files into the data section of the game, over writing as I went and stuck the patches and main mod into Jonesoft -

And nothing happens, game wont open and I dont know whats going on, on top of which I got this dame Uplay thing which I have no idea what to do with - I am really sorry but can you be a little more explicit with exactly what part of the mod goes where and activated when and how, I'm sorry if this sounds really lame but I have no idea, I think you may have assumed more IT knowledge on the part of users than many possess

In a nut shell HELP!!

Rascal
whoop if i understood as well u copied all the files from the mega mod data folder in your game data folder ??? and over writed all ? if yup big mistake ...u must unistall the game and reinstall it .... NO NEED TO COPY THE MEGA MOD DATA FOLDER IN YOUR GAME DATA FOLDER !!!!

instal JSGME in your SH5 folder after u done with the istall proces open JSGME and will creat a folder wich u will name it MODS ...Copy there the Mega mod and enable it with JSGME..
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote