View Single Post
Old 03-16-20, 09:34 PM   #609
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians69 View Post
Cap'n Scurvy did a OTC v1.5 mod that fixed the stadimeter problem that worked with TMO. It made the stadimeter accurate and marked the measuring points on all the ships in the RM. Can that be included in the FotRS?
I do not have CapnScurvy's skill or patience to do so, much less his permission. He had talked previously of maybe attempting to do it, but it is a LOT of work, due to all of the ships in FotRSU, not failing to mention all of the differences between the submarines themselves in FotRSU versus TMO. Hopefully, CapnScurvy will get the urge to do so. Until then, we'll try to get more accurate "mast" (or other) heights. The artwork for the RM shouldn't be too difficult.

@ P.Konrad, I did play with that set-up today, and it is fun. I actually got one hit out of four on a ship - and not myself - noodling earlier, and I didn't really try to be too accurate. I did miss behind with the last 3 shots, so I was a little short on my range, or maybe I missed the speed by a pinch... anyway, good stuff! I do like that combination.

If anybody wonders about the "454..." numbering on it and the "454_EasyAOB" mod, you use one or the other, not both, hence they are both numbered "454"...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote