View Single Post
Old 10-12-23, 07:48 PM   #10
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

Something I did tonight using the PDF report from the TMO reference above.

Let me know if this is okay. I can get rid of the stains and the "graininess" which is supposed to simulate cardstock or paper.

You can download at my pics group here on the site, or directly from the above links. Well, I think you can, anyway. Just right-click and open in another tab of your browser or just right-click and download.

They're only limited by the quality of the original b/w I started from, but still very readable.

The originals are bigger (about 2048 in width), so they are more detailed. I can make a zip and post/upload to the site if you folks want.

I know that these could be added as an additional "window" to the sim since it's been done before with Jimimadrid's HUD editor. I'm still learning that since it involves changing far more than I'm used to. If someone knows how to do that, you have my permission to add these as a floating window much like the grammaphone already is.

Too bad you can't just make a draggable image like in SH3. I figured that one out fairly quickly only to find out you can't do that with SH4!

Enjoy!

ElCid97
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote