View Single Post
Old 05-24-23, 06:00 AM   #3
VoidsX
Watch

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
VoidsX, it looks like you have a good install folder location. I also do not see any Radio Station mods, of which one of those does have an out-of-sequence entry that can cause a CTD at the same time same day every time in the game. Did you maybe have one of those activated earlier?? I also do not see a torpedo mod, one of which only causes issue with the Mark 10 torpedo... Had you emptied the Save folder prior to starting with your current mod set-up? If not, that might be the source of trouble. If you are not too far into a career, navigate into the C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4 folder in Windows Explorer, and delete it all. You will lose all progress in the game thus far, and it will re-set your display and other user settings, but then you are assured that the next time you start the game, that it will re-create the folder with all new data. SH4, for whatever reason, does not overwrite existing files in the Save folder after you activate (or de-activate) mods. Also, in theory, you shouldn't need the 10 eye patch mod in v1.5 of the game... usually... lol
Hi, I deleted the documents game folder and started a new campaign, it didn't crash this time but I ran into another problem... it started randomly lagging really bad at compression 512 and above, tried saving and reloading, same deal. I also get a "SH4 has crashed" message when I close the game.
VoidsX is offline   Reply With Quote