View Single Post
Old 11-11-22, 05:38 PM   #73
CPTLTJASON
Kapitan.z.S Hartmann

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 1

First off I appreciate all the interest y'all have in this project I'm glad that folks are enjoying the adventures of the Hilfskreuzer.

Currently working on the appearance of the ship and the storyline, for the storyline the recent book i got has been helpful (In my opinion its more of a what if? book for the Spanish Republican Navy) but it works.

Here is the final draft of Schiff 30's appearance
Dimensions of Schiff Nr. 30
Length: 600ft
Beam: 65ft
Draft: 36ft

I am aware that there were few vessels that were not ocean liners to be over 580ft if they aren't Whale factory ships, tankers, etc. during the interwar years and WWII. I also plan on keeping a Kriegstagebuch even though they are of the same format as uboat KTBs the wording is of course much different I'm currently using a translated version of the Kriegstagebuch of the raider Atlantis as a guide for the kriegstagebuch of Schiff 30. With that being said hopefully in a few weeks time I'll finish rewriting the part of the storyline that covers the ship's early history I feel that's been quite vague.

Kapitan.z.S Hartmann's (U-35,U-46-U-204-U-332-U-256-U-293, U-838, U-830, U-834, U-1188, U-1180, U-835, U-840, U-839, Schiff 44 “AFRIKA”, Schiff 77 "Stortebecker", "Schiff 66 "WOLF", Schiff 19, Schiff 30) motto: Eastward Ho!
"Be more aggressive"

Schiff 30 wird sie alle versenken!

Last edited by CPTLTJASON; 11-11-22 at 05:46 PM.
CPTLTJASON is offline   Reply With Quote