View Single Post
Old 11-04-22, 02:29 PM   #72
CPTLTJASON
Kapitan.z.S Hartmann

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 1

I took down the posts due some inaccuracies and in my search for information on commerce warfare in the Spanish Civil War I found a book by Michael Alpert "The Spanish Civil War at Sea" and just by reading a preview I learned partly how ships were secretly sent to Spain this will add to the accuracy to the story of Schiff 30 with that being said I will have to edit the storyline once again, so it makes sense.

I know in the past I had great success with U-293/U-838 unfortunately not so much with the Hilfskreuzer side as I continue to study the operations and tactics of these vessels I am not a fan of posting then deleting stuff but the story albeit fictional has to make sense and in the end this is a hobby, So the ship will return to port for a short period of time while I get the storyline sorted out.

Kapitan.z.S Hartmann's (U-35,U-46-U-204-U-332-U-256-U-293, U-838, U-830, U-834, U-1188, U-1180, U-835, U-840, U-839, Schiff 44 “AFRIKA”, Schiff 77 "Stortebecker", "Schiff 66 "WOLF", Schiff 19, Schiff 30) motto: Eastward Ho!
"Be more aggressive"

Schiff 30 wird sie alle versenken!
CPTLTJASON is offline   Reply With Quote