View Single Post
Old 06-17-20, 08:30 AM   #8
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep10 View Post
Tried everything that you kind folk have advised to no avail, the MOD opens in the control room but try and go to the bridge and crash back to the desktop, I'm sure we as PC owners have at one time or another been stumped by something that won't work and got to the point of throwing the PC through the window LOL, well I am there but I will hold off LOL.
All I really want is a mod that makes the sea and ship wake look a bit better and just tart up the graphics a bit, so really I don't need these mega MODS.
Thank again folks for your help.

Which savegame did you load? It must not be an autosave or a save that got overwritten (which you shouldn't do, you must save with a fresh name).

At this point I would check all this:

Important:
While doing the points below you can ALT-TAB out of the game to read this stuff and follow the points explained, but normally you WILL NEVER ALT-TAB OUT of the game because it messes-up the grafics and gameplay. After the point 10 below do not ALT-TAB anymore.

1)
Double click the yellow JSGME icon in your SH4 game folder, you should see this on the right side - and nothing else:

------------------------------------------------------
100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.1_EN
-------------------------------------------------------

2)
In the Explorer, navigate to your Documents\SH4 folder; delete the data folder inside.

3)
Relaunch Game, Go in the grafic options, set 1920x1080@60Hz if you have a 1080p monitor, set all to maximum except window mode and gamma, activate all grafic boxes, set Vsynch=ON.

4) Quit game and restart, it will be at the new grafic resolution

5) Start a new career, enter a name

6)
In the Port Office chose game options (near the books on the shelve) and set your game options for the career

7) Still in the Port Office, save the game with a different name, in the same menu you can delete the autosaves that you never use or other old savegames

8) Start your patrol by clicking on the map and depart from port or outside port.

9)
Go away from port and save game with a different name.

10)
Quit game

11) Restart game and load your last save

Should be alright now. At this point you can move inside sub with the arrow keys and must reactivate the waypoint on the map again because your sub will come to stop everytime you load a save, also all views will return to default, not to what they have been in your last game session.

XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-17-20 at 08:58 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote