View Single Post
Old 04-26-24, 05:45 AM   #2216
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_M View Post
Is the Night Surface attack mod integrated in v 5.5 so the game becomes a little bit realistic ?
Hey Mister_M greetings
Have you personally tried the Surface attack mod with NYGM Enhanced?
For my part I tried it the weather is much better with the Fifi mods..
I wanted to discuss this theme with him but I preferred to let him work on his project so as not to distract him with something else...
the Night Surface attack mod
I tried it several times... with 3 different montages... that is to say with its weather is without its weather and the original Fifi mods.. the result for my part the waves are not as good.. especially at 15/s there is a big difference...there are also clouds there are practically none...the sky is often too blue...now I don't criticize his work which requires a lot of effort I agree..but it turns out that Fifi's work is much better..at least for me..I discussed these cloud problems with him..he made changes but that doesn't suit me. .I have not tried its work on GWX.. LSH2020..which may work better..!!
I also tried it on Onealex but the same I had "ctd" the same problems reported by other members here... there seems to be a problem with Kyle's merchant fleet which since then I believe to be corrected..it is It was apparently an overload of the engine...
since then I no longer use it.. Now if rik007 improves it I would try again..
But on update 5.5 I play original without any other mods except with the interiors of its production which are not available here...so as not to break the mod... to spot the errors...

I recommend that you try it to get your point of view on the matter...

Kind regards, Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote