View Single Post
Old 12-24-21, 09:32 AM   #75
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Well you do whatever you want Kal, but this MFM 3.3 Lite works perfect with the Onealex compilation and I don't care so much for interiors as its just eye candy to me for the 1st patrol or two (its not like the interiors can function as controls or the static AI inside can do anything) serves no purpose other then looks so you do you and play with Toyo mod without MFM and i'll play Onealex with MFM 3.3 lite, there everybody is happy now.
I'm going to remove the Toyotagt86 MFM 3.3 Lite link until Toyo gets back to me on weather he can have a 2nd optional version of his mod without interiors while still providing his full interior version.
Anyways have a merry christmas and happy new year and fingers crossed SH3 & 4 is still supported later on in the new year with windows 11 release (things are not looking good) so may have to eventually go to SH5 but time will tell.
Frankly I knew that we would come to touch these interiors ....
with your mod ... as I said you will encounter problems I am sure because I have tried several times at different times each time there are problems .. different they are formed ..
I reinstalled without your mod is all to return to order ...
now as you say i am waiting for Toyotagt86 to perfect the weather with "Stiebler" is all that goes with it as it flesh out the gameplay ...
like negative buoyancy ... the superb card of Arthem .. is repaired the Coat of arms (more gameplay !!!) and not unnecessary polygons with an incomplete manual ... moreover to add boats depends on lots of parameters campaign building do you all control ...? I think not ... because the manual is incomplete .. and errors this form during the campaign ...
Now the KsD team has proven that it is possible to make the interiors functional in Sh4 so I guess sh3 too ...
As for the OneAlex mod I removed it too ... besides Alex does not approve of this mod and said that he did not need these boats ... I have been following him for some time now .. I I understand that he does not like that we add or tinker with his work and I think he is right since so far his mod is one of the best for me here ... there is no need to add anything himself .. he does it very well himself in view of what I saw not long ago .. and regular updates are made here thanks to the community which plays at all times and that with really very little problem ..
Now I hope that Toyotagt86 does not remove the interiors which makes all the difference with the others I do not extend any more on the subject ... it saddens me that an additional ship mod not essential we sacrifice what makes the difference
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote