View Single Post
Old 12-23-21, 11:40 AM   #63
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Very weird, I just did a complete fresh reinstall of Toyotagt86 enhanced 2.1 ARB after removing it. I then installed MFM 3.3 Lite Toyotagt86 edition activated in jsgme and tried again to start with 10th flotilla IXC Feb 42' and still I get a ctd at the end of red loading bar before the message 'some time later' comes up. This is a fresh install of mod and MFM 3.3 Lite so I don't get how its not working for me anymore in later campaigns but is working for everyone else lol. Anyways thank god my Onealex edition has no issues as that's my main mod that I play but its a shame that all of a sudden I can only get early war careers to start in Toyotagt using MFM 3.3 Lite.

Did you download the MFM 3.3 Lite toyotagt86 edition today or are you running an earlier download from a previous day? I might have frigged something up editing it last night maybe, but all I did was delete a .cfg file from British roster that is already in American roster so that shouldn't cause it. Can you download from MFM 3.3 Lite Toyo edition link again and try to start a Feb 42' career using IXC 10th flotilla? just to try it the same way I did and see if you get same issue as me.
Yesterday problems with my sailors no rain clothes .. is another detail not good ..
my career screwed up ... while everything seemed to be working out ..
re-reloading of all reinstall 'file date of 11/19/21' but if there is a problem I do not install any more .. anyway its penalizes the loading times terribly .. is seems to create problems for me that I didn t have before ... it's a shame but I do not sacrifice the interiors for the benefit of this mod .. because it is always the same thing that gets me drunk .. when we are going to have a Uboat simulator with a Kaleun U571 style attack atmosphere I love them First 10 minutes.
after c is anything ... there will never be anything up to these valiant Kaleuns & combatants .. who at the time buried all that is best .. in submarine warfare ... These people we revolutionizing submarine warfare thanks to the fantastic buildings they have built ... then after all, everyone is in a hurry to steal the technology ... I believe that they deserve to be represented with dignity as much as the others ... by having a simulation at the height ... because the technology of graphics engines allows it .. it is the capitalists who prevent this from happening .. who serve us their gameplay soup for "delay trisomy" ... besides we see Battlefields 2142 I had a good laugh .. when I saw that it caught fire ... the actions .. the GUY's .. well it will be "zobbi" this time better weather .. a cult game turned **** ... thank you console..
good see you Kyle I keep informed ... Regards KM_U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 12-23-21 at 11:49 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote