View Single Post
Old 03-11-14, 09:45 AM   #399
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
It is certainly worthy to try to make things easier for new Kaptains but i am wondering why then in your OP you next describe how difficult it will be to navigate and how slow the boat will be. I know this is a sim and there are limits to the patience people will have to sit there and navigate in real time. ....but why make a mega mod that makes it harder and say it is easier? does not make sense to me. Even as vanilla format, SH5 is hard enough. just not sure of the reason for this..as these mods are easily available and instalable with the installler without using a mega mod?

perhaps you might list your ADVANTAGES of your approach in the intro.

Most of the subsim users will agree that megamods like this are much more accessible for people than gigantic modlists. If you personally cant see any advantages from this mod archive that probable means you're advanced SH5 user and it's better solution for you is your personal modlist, like I do.

Now, I'm a bit confused with your statement that even vanilla SH5 is "hard enough"?! Personally , I think it's broken crap, not a penny worth...

Most of the players will find The Wolves of Steel easier to install but harder/more realistic to play, which is my goal from the beginning...

Last edited by vdr1981; 03-11-14 at 10:03 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote