View Single Post
Old 04-11-23, 07:04 PM   #235
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Well, that in a sense is protecting and serving.

Sure, you go right ahead and open carry, please, I love having you as the first target when a criminal decides to rob the IHOP we having breakfast in.
Well,If i knew i might be out gunned at the IHOP, I would look for easer pickins. Like somebody lookin to get some cash at the ATM. Possibly a Texan who just got his room key and has a 2 hands full of luggage. Ya baby your mine. Then again i might be the guy who saves your life. Look ya have to look around see what is happening in your community what is going on in the Village you live in.And if you want to travel to and thru another village you better know. As a over the road trucker you know this. I don't see why Florida's new law would bother you. Anyway why we have stand your ground laws in Florida is because if the news media would be honest about crime they would be called RACIST. The reason for this bill is Law enforcement is undergoing a new evolution and our Governor is allowing the citizen to use their common sense to protect themselves. If you don't get what i'm saying spend a night in Brownsville Texas.

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-11-23 at 07:44 PM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote