View Single Post
Old 04-11-23, 01:37 PM   #226
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Louisville bank shooter legally bought an AR-15-style rifle 6 days before he used it to kill 5 colleagues, police say

Quote:
Connor Sturgeon, 25, livestreamed the gruesome attack at Old National Bank on Instagram, officials said.
Raise the age of gun ownership to 30, have a mandatory 90 day waiting period for new buyers, and bar anyone who votes Democrat from gun ownership. I'm willing to bet a hundred bucks 80+% of these mass shooting are by lefties. Would love to see the voting stats on them.

Quote:
The video begins by showing an AR-15-style weapon – often the choice weapon of US mass shooters – followed by a worker in the bank saying good morning to the gunman, the official said.

“You need to get out of here,” the shooter is heard saying to the woman on the livestream, which was taken down by Instagram’s parent company Meta.

The gunman then tries to shoot her in the back but can’t because the safety is on and the weapon still needs to be loaded, the official said. Once the shooter loads the weapon properly and takes the safety off, he shoots the worker in the back, the official said. Her condition is not known.
Newb. This not likely a long time gun owner, just a crazy millennial who craved attention.

I'm 100% ok with a ban on new sales of semi-auto rifles. I got mine.