View Single Post
Old 04-22-20, 09:39 PM   #810
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

I do not recall off the top of my head about that KaleunMarco... I'll have to dig out the notes and see what I have stowed away in my grip. The Tower has to match the mast that has to match the radar, etc., and all of them have to have the dates correct. s7rikeback found more date issues just today, and we had thought we had them all weeded out before. But that's what it sounds like KaleunMarco, is a date issue either in the sub's conn, or the upc files for the sub, or the equipment...

As a side note, the ST is available at Pearl 01-01-1945 for the first patrols of the Tench boats, so wouldn't be on the Balao for a re-fit until mid-January. I would think a Midway boat might see it the beginning to mid-February... Does (did??) the SD work? I know there is no screen for that in SH4 (why??), but you should be getting reports of aircraft by 12nm at the latest, with the improved SD, if you weren't already given the SV Elite along with the SJ...

We're chasing our tail at the moment with a few other issues, and we'll add investigating this to the new list...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote