View Single Post
Old 02-28-13, 11:32 AM   #74
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
Is Clear Water Surface the same as Dynamic Environment Shallow Waters from the previous version?
yes, Shallow Waters + Shallow Waters patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfish40 View Post
Hi Gap,
I installed the upgrade last night but I'm going to have to work with it. I think I put too much in too soon. I am really used to the 2.1 version (the way the folders work) so I'm going to have to go one at a time. One thing I did have a problem with is the Boat wake. There is a static graphic following the boat. I'm sure it's coming from one of the add-on folders because I have never seen before. It's a big white wake that follows the boat but doesn't move. It looks like a picture of a boat wake following the boat, in other words. Have you seen this?
Anyway, I'll track it down and tell you where it's coming from if I can, maybe its just not rendering correctly.
Otherwise, great job. I have to get used to the file structure so I can tweek it in better, I can already tell that it has more potential in terms of high def.
Back Soon.
D40
which DynEnv submods have you enabled? From your description, looks like I have added sobers see thru wake fix to one of them by mistake
gap is offline   Reply With Quote