View Single Post
Old 09-22-14, 11:28 AM   #3
CaptBones
The Old Man

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 0

Default Thank you

Thanks Threadfin,

Yes...I must have cut & pasted the list of activated Mods w/o looking closely at it, the first one on the list should be OMv705, of course.

Yeah, that's what I do also, but it's more than just a bit annoying to have to raise the attack scope (or keep it up) when I'm making a surface torpedo attack in the middle of the night...my 1WO must think I'm daft! Oh well...there must be some line to add or edit in the "menu_1024_768" file...maybe someone will come along with the answer and help us both.

You've hit on another minor annoyance as well...the recognition manual; and its USN/ONI ship identification method. Of course, being built on a USN Pacific Submarine campaign sim, there are a number of other "annoyances" that I wish had been dealt with also. For starters, all of the message traffic, starting with patrol orders, seem to be originated or re-transmitted by COMSUBPAC...I wonder if they are passing that "intelligence" windfall on to the RN? Maybe that's why I seem to run into so many "reception committees" in my patrol area.
CaptBones is offline   Reply With Quote