Old 07-02-15, 04:50 AM   #2148
Uboot1
Watch

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi UB

The menu.txt path for you should be E:\SH5\Mods\The Wolves Of Steel 1.03\data\menu\menu.txt

It looks like you have missed out the mod in your file path.

This can be seen in my tutorial post #6 from points 21 to 24 and pictures 10 & 11.

It would not let me in to see your video for some reason.

Make sure the TWOS main mod is disabled in JSGME before making any changes to the OFEV.

See also the information at the end of my tutorial for future changes to the OFEV.

Peter
Hi THEBERBSTER! I appreciate your help! But it still doesn't work :/ I do what you wrote and still i cant create waypoint.

Quote:
Options File Editor/Viewer v1.0.32.0 by TheDarkWraith
Reading in cfg file...
Entry found: SH5InstallPath=E:\SH5
Entry found: LastMenuTXT=E:\SH5\MODS\The Wolves of Steel 1.03\data\Menu\menu.txt
Entry found: LastOptionsFilePath=E:\SH5\MODS\The Wolves of Steel 1.03\data\Scripts\Menu\
Entry found: LastChosenOptionsFilePath=C:\games\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\Scripts\Menu\
Entry found: ClientAreaWidth=1236
Entry found: ClientAreaHeight=986
Entry found: LanguagePackInUse=E:\SH5\MODS\The Wolves of Steel 1.03\data\Applications\OptionsFileEditorViewer\Lan guagePacks\English

Reading MaxStrings property from menu.txt...
MaxStrings is 11300
Reading E:\SH5\MODS\The Wolves of Steel 1.03\data\Scripts\Menu\TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py
Building display...
File read and shown
film on yt now works

I reinstalling the game and mod. Still the same problem. In map options (left up corner) i turn this options too. And still nothing
Uboot1 is offline   Reply With Quote