Old 02-05-23, 01:55 PM   #859
Anvart
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 1
wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
As a result ... As it turned out, this is AI_crew_anim from Anvart. ...
You need to understand what you are doing... and do it right.

I didn't release the 'AI_crew_anim' mod...
Many years ago, I published a preliminary (not finished) version of a mod similar in name. I wanted the forum members to try and rate my work... but, unfortunately, I did not receive any rating. Therefore, I did not complete the mod and publish it.
Conclusion: I don't know what mod we are talking about...

P.S.

I already wrote that in the game SH3 there are no AI submarines! (there is no code for them in the game files). All so-called "AI Submarines", created by players, are not AI Submarines as they use the basic 'SHIP CONTROLLER'!!! and the behavior of such an object corresponds to the behavior of the ship ... unit with appearance of the submarine and with the 'soul' (essence) of the ship.

All Human Submarines and "AI Submarines", that match the standards of the game (without duplication), can be placed in the museum. In my (unfinished mod) there are non-standard solutions for functionality (not appearance)... so you need to carefully place this mod`s submarines in the museum ... perhaps with the exception of some elements... for example, guns, crew... and etc.

Нет необходимости бездумно включать в музей все имеющиеся в моде подлодки. Достаточно включить по одной (одинаково выглядящей) подлодке...

P.P.S.

I forgot to say...
The mod, which I posted for the preview is more as the Development Kit category, so only experienced modders can apply it to their objects (submarines)... or you need to copy it 1:1..

Good luck.

Moses said: "Don't create yourself an idol"...

Last edited by Anvart; 02-25-23 at 03:28 PM.
Anvart is offline   Reply With Quote