View Single Post
Old 04-01-23, 06:50 AM   #50
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://www.nzz.ch/meinung/die-zerma...&_x_tr_sl=auto

Quote:
The crushing power of AI conformism - Chat GPT is a Trojan bomb. It may be puzzling what is in store for us with the latest generation of AI. This works in a similar way to the human brain and with unlimited computing power. However, there can be no question of genuine creativity. The principle of the new is finished off.
(...)
In essence, it is irrelevant what the new chatbots will be able to do, with what life simplifications and digital tricks they will delight us, what forms of enthusiasm will rain down on them; they are machines that impose on us with crushing power the probability that controls their algorithms as digitally reinforced conformism.
In the background, only chance and arbitrariness govern which data are fed into this machinery, in the background, indifference reigns as to which rights are attached to texts, images, photos, it remains permanently inscrutable how these programs function inside. No public is involved in committing the programs to principles of truth and political responsibility.
I stick to my position. I am absolutely critical of it.