View Single Post
Old 04-21-15, 05:33 PM   #1537
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

After a fresh SH5 installation with this mod (and the patch + hot fix), I encounter a lot of weird bugs. Maybe some of you know why they happen or how to fix, cause they make it next to unplayable for me.

- Crew often not on deck after surfacing the boat, only saving/reloading helps.
- Telegraph acts weird. I order standard speed (3) but it only sets to slow ahead (2) and so on, it is always one speed setting behind the ordered one.
- Ordering full stop takes ages, screws keep turning/running for a while, so does the Diesel - seems odd.
- Water drops sometimes "freeze" on the lens/screen and don't disappear for a while - can I delete those completely? I hate them.
- Ships/boat sometimes stops 'bobbing' completely. I noticed this while shooting with the DG on some merchant. While it was nice for precise shooting, it definitely was a bug. Sea was absolutely calm - but boats and ships usually always move a little.
- I attacked a polish submarine, hit it stern and to my surprise, the sub wasn't destroyed immediately. The bow was sticking out of the water, rest was deep below and I could hear the machines still running, it even made some knots... what the?
- Some orders happen with huge delays, sometimes they don't work at all.
For example, I ordered a crash dive, it was listed in the message box bottom right, I heard the alarm bell etc... but the boat just never dived?
I then hit crash dive again and it dived in 15(!) seconds - wha!?

Overall, I just have the feeling "something" is very wrong with my installation.
Would appreciate some hints or clarification.

Other than that, I really like the mod so far but:
Why does the 1WO still have his eyepatch?
And are these silly special abilities still ingame?
I'd love to fix both of these problems, is that possible?

Another important thing: Language.
I'd like to have my menus and texts in German for immersion - is there a German version?