View Single Post
Old 09-08-14, 11:36 PM   #938
walsh2509
XO

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Thanks ...

this is my 2nd reinstall when I activated 1.02 with GME its fine but I then got to activate 1.02 Patch 5 as per instruction but I get a warning box with this in it ..

"EnvColors_Polar.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Polar_A.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Polar_A_luv.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Polar_luv.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Temperate.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Temperate_A.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Temperate_A_luv.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Temperate_luv.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Tropical.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Tropical_A.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Tropical_A_luv.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"EnvColors_Tropical_luv.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"FogDistances.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"SeaParameters.cfg" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"Baza_FX.dat" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"flag.dat" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"Binocular.dds" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"RAOBFMiddle_attack.dds" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"RAOBFMiddle_obs.dds" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"TBT_1024_backup.dds" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"Thumbs.db" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"Periscope_Mask_1024_SH5.dds" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"Periscope_Mask_1024_SH5_OBS.dds" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"init.aix" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
Folder "TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_164_0" has already been added by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
Folder "TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_164_0\Patches" has already been added by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
Folder "TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_164_0\Patches\SH5" has already been added by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
"TDW_SH5_Patches.s5p" has already been altered by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.
Folder "The Wolves of Steel - Documentation" has already been added by the "The Wolves of Steel 1.02" mod.

Enabling this Mod may have an adverse effect on you game
Should I still activate the 1.02 patch 5
walsh2509 is offline   Reply With Quote