View Single Post
Old 07-26-14, 03:15 AM   #813
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCQ_SH View Post
you mean in port? For first patrol, snorkel is not available and I wouldn't have enough renown neither.......

Well, since my first posts about no tonnage recording....I just figured it out that this happens either way I am close or not to the AI......also that depends on how close you mean......... For example, my last save......was about 10km away from a unit.......sunk it (first ship in my "career")......no recording........I reload the saved game again........in which I was supposed to have cero sunk vessels...........and there it was in the map the mark of a destroyed one (where it came from?).......... . That has happened to me a lot..... Also, sometimes the message white box register sunk vessels, sometimes it doesn't (when it doesn't, my tonnage is not reflected).......but they are always registered in the capt's logbook, so when I quit a game, the last screen does know I sunk them. (within my patrol area)...

About 5 and 6..........yes, I did it correctly, I changed some stuff though, (not big deal)........just map colors, mouse in, mouse out stuff...........none "advance users" options......changes did took effect...........

Even I reinstalled everything........and same troubles

Thanks for the reply!
if doesn't show the sunk ship tonnage then u have enabled some features from Advanced section in TDW's generic patcher ....
If u have the latest version of TDW's Genericpatcher do not enable patches from Advanced User.
If u don't have the lates version of TDW's GenericPatcher then do not enable the fallowing patches:
- Disable Orbit Listener checks in main game loops
- Disable Orbit Listener account sharing check
- Render Patch ( from rande patch u can enable the fallowing patches 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 13,14 )
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote