View Single Post
Old 06-28-14, 04:27 AM   #725
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuraijn View Post
VDR .. Is it Possible to add a speech reconition Mod to your current Mod . I once used DBSM Speech Mod and It worked wonderfully, When I orded a 120 heading it was spot on ,, Using Speech Reconnigtion ... now I have to correct with a hot key and mouse on the compass , It may take a few times but it its not exact and on cue , My eyes are not as good as they used to be , However I would Agree that keeping your Mod Simple Would be great . Is there if any suggestions Alias . The Idea of d/l a large group of files and having a 60+ mod soup is a royal pain in the Bottom . Is there a way that I can add speach recongnition to your mod ?
Thanks Again for your input

I really cant say because I never used it... Soon as I have some info regarding this I'll let you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by templarjack View Post
I would like to appologize if this has been answered already, but is the megamod compatible with the Steam version of Silent Hunter V? When I start the campaign, do I complete the first tutorial mission and then install the mod when at the Subpen? Also is the realistic navigation mod optional? Thank you very much.
A large part of megamod's functionality will be lost but generally it should work even with steam version of the game. Few changes in TDW users options file are going to be required also... Check first post for other answers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Ites View Post
Hello,
First of all, i would to thank you all for the hard work.

Now my question, in which language are the menus and the speech ?
I would like to play it in german and are any sound mods included like DBSM ?
If not could I add it somehow ?
Sounds and voices are in german, while menu and UI are in english...DBSM "music" is included in the package but compatibility with DBSM "voices" is questionable because of conflicting sh.sdl file...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote