Old 01-29-14, 10:51 AM   #101
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skvid View Post
Hey.

However, even after aplying the patch, compass nav tool continues to be misaligned (others tools are working properly now, however marks are a bit off when i try to place them)
Hm, looks like problem with plotting tools appeared because of high compression rate of the archive with winrar. Maybe you should try to extract the megamod again and tell me do you have some errors. If patch doesn't help try to download EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM and install it manually after the megamod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skvid View Post
I also have an issue with one of the mods, im not sure which one causes it but my underwater vision looks like ****, its very distorted and pixely and it seems like someone sticked a shiny foil film in front of my periscope. Is there anyway to disable this mod?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trebby View Post
Awsome Job vdr1981!

The only Thing I would like to Change is the underwater blurry effect.

Do you have a file that corrects that? I even prefer one with a very limited visibility, a la openingsscene dasboot.

If youre too busy maybe you can tell me which file to replace with one from another mod, if that is doable?

Thanks for sharing your great work,

Trebb.
If you are not satisfied with current underwater visibility you should try to install latest Sober's Realistic underwater visibility FX8 mod, but again, don't expect miracles.
Due to engine limitation it isn't possible , for now, to have realistic underwater view like we had in SH3 and SH4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBANGtheory View Post
What people want I think is a gentle learning curve, introducing more realism over time and then ending up with DCS : U-boat
You can take all the necessary learning curves in the thread with Stoianm video tutorials. Really , he covered up almost every subject. Until then, your gameplay should be gentle. If you want more "customization" , then maybe it is better solution for you to use sober's modlist and choose which mod you want to use.

Unfortunately, SH will never be DCS but it shouldn't be Hawks or WoT either IMO...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote