View Single Post
Old 11-05-15, 05:28 AM   #3005
YoYo
Ensign

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
General impression is that your game is rather unstable which is strange because I really cant remember when I saw CTD in my game during normal gameplay ... Have you recently add or remove some additional mods during your campaign?

Sounds like broken gamesave...Fin one that works and try to continue your campaign.
Hi Vecko,
Nice to inform You that I found a reason why I had CTD or many problems with "saves". I reinstalled SH5+WofS. Passed Gibraltar (without disabling of rander patch also!) with TC16 without big problems like before (nice FPS too)! I recived one CTD, but all saves works fine without problems!

I noticed that between step 5 and 6 ( http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703) U-Play (it works as background) must be closed also for good installation of "TDW generic patcher". In the first time I recived info (when I was in step 6) that one file of SH5 is used still and can't be patched (but SH5 was closed). Now after the 5th step I closed Uplay too and restart PC. After this - I go to step 6 and continued installation without any problems!
Maybe good idea to add in Your manual info that UPaly must be closed also, not only SH5 when You will start to install TDW generic patcher (Step 6 in Your manual).

SH fan, btw. my U-boot Typ VII C41 Click!
YoYo is offline   Reply With Quote