View Single Post
Old 04-06-15, 07:59 PM   #1462
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozin View Post
Ok, I did a thread search but failed to find an answer to my question, so I'll ask. I installed SH5 from scratch so it's clean. Open sh5 and update to 1.20. Start a new career, exit to windows when the tutorial starts. Install WoS pack as per instructions. Everything seems fine up to the point when I try to move submerged. I have read about the TDW electric engine rations patch, and this is not my issue. Actually, it's much worse. While submerged I can select forward movement and the TDW electric engine rations patch issue shows up, not a problem at least I'm moving right.. But then when I select any speed reverse I get nothing. I even let the game run for an hour real world time in emergency back and never moved.

I've installed the game and WoS mod 4 times with the exact same results except the third time, on that time I not only couldn't move in reverse I couldn't move in the forward direction either. Any ideas? If not, could someone tell me how to install 1.02 of WoS? I have V1.02 WoS but I can't get SH5 to update to 1.02eu.

I'll just play stock SH5 until someone can help, I have a craving for twisted metal....

Post Script: Also can we get the MD5, or better yet an SHA1 hash for the WoS download so we can verify if the download has been corrupted in someway? Thx again
Just to clarify...you have installed the game and then updated to the final Ubisoft release v1.2.0
THEN....installed "The Wolves of Steel 1.03" megamod + "The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 5" (latest version)?

Also can you confirm that "TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0" and the "TWoS" Snapshot are installed correctly?
Functionality of some of the current mods included in the megamod assume that this is so.

The Electric engine ratios patch also lists the CO2 bug fix as a dependency:
"Dependencies:sh5.electric_engine_ratios.shsim.ele ctric_engine_ratios. shsim.co2_bug_fix"

I would try messing with the Generic Patcher myself to try to reproduce your problem but I'm worried I might bork my current campaign....

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Last edited by kevinsue; 04-06-15 at 10:23 PM.
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote