View Single Post
Old 04-06-15, 03:56 PM   #1461
Phrozin
Bosun

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0
Icon9 quick question

Ok, I did a thread search but failed to find an answer to my question, so I'll ask. I installed SH5 from scratch so it's clean. Open sh5 and update to 1.20. Start a new career, exit to windows when the tutorial starts. Install WoS pack as per instructions. Everything seems fine up to the point when I try to move submerged. I have read about the TDW electric engine rations patch, and this is not my issue. Actually, it's much worse. While submerged I can select forward movement and the TDW electric engine rations patch issue shows up, not a problem at least I'm moving right.. But then when I select any speed reverse I get nothing. I even let the game run for an hour real world time in emergency back and never moved.

I've installed the game and WoS mod 4 times with the exact same results except the third time, on that time I not only couldn't move in reverse I couldn't move in the forward direction either. Any ideas? If not, could someone tell me how to install 1.02 of WoS? I have V1.02 WoS but I can't get SH5 to update to 1.02eu.

I'll just play stock SH5 until someone can help, I have a craving for twisted metal....

Post Script: Also can we get the MD5, or better yet an SHA1 hash for the WoS download so we can verify if the download has been corrupted in someway? Thx again

Last edited by Phrozin; 04-06-15 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Edited to add additional question
Phrozin is offline   Reply With Quote