View Single Post
Old 07-08-14, 12:39 PM   #760
Sonic
Swabbie

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
You're giving me to much credit. This megamod contains work from many different modders , just take a peak in documentation folder or credits from promo poster. TDW real navigation is available for some time now and credits for the most elegant mod in SH5 IMO, go to TDW only ...

Precisely that...Check out this useful mod...http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=188265
I'm sorry, I was not phrasing right; the credit I wanted to give you personally was for finding exactly all the elements of previous-version-mods and mending them into one, conflict-free and not-all-to-difficult-to-install megamod.
All the modders who read my post please refrain from being angry with me - I will seek out your threads and thank you individually for the amazing work you did. until I get banned for spamming

Thank you also for your help with my problem. I decided to load a save from mid-patrol and just take more time to get back (when is the next mission start-date, btw? Sept. 5th?) because my game really got really funny at the docks (all icons and buttons turning white, 1fps, my boat sunk, and ctd when talking to the commander after installing upgrades on boat).
Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote