View Single Post
Old 04-05-23, 12:50 PM   #69
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

To the best of my knowledge the penetration and entrapment of cosmic carbon 14 in our atmosphere I don’t think has much if anything to do with the Milankovic cycle. What I got out of it was changes to our magnetosphere and heliosphere do.

And through a process called atmospheric oxidation carbon 14 is said to rapidly oxidize to co2.

Pole shift and other magnetic aberrations are said to have minimal impact on life but as we are finding out minimal as we like to think it is, it does have an impact. One I was reading about and what we may be experiencing now is a reduced protection from cosmic rays like carbon 14 which is said to produce even more CO2 in the atmosphere. And guess what happened about the time the North Pole started racing across the planet? Increase in CO2 levels.

But then who knows maybe Greta is right and we need to tear up and poison the environment and our neighbors even more so we can have kewl electric cars to drive around in and massive wind farms that kill off dolphin populations.

As for the dramatic rise in global average surface temperatures I still attribute that mostly to the dramatic rise in the number of weather stations around the globe. When we hear about hottest or coldest years they are talking about temperature anomalies which are measurements either side of that average. All are affected by a milankovic cycle, the earths axis, rotation and orbit around the sun. And yes maybe even that crap ton of co2 from all the cosmic rays currently bombarding earths atmosphere because of what you still perceive as something as harmless.

Electric cars do not produce co2! But all that plant matter cut down in the Amazon to mine the metals that make Greta’s dream come true does when it decays.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-08-23 at 10:43 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote