View Single Post
Old 01-26-23, 12:15 PM   #42
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I do agree the globe is warming, but as one physicist/geophysicist said: “

“While I do not know what precisely (though I know a little) causes Global Warming, I do know what does not cause it. CO2 and other greenhouse gases, anthropogenic or otherwise, are merely passive players that, like the GTA (Global Temperature Anomaly), are driven by other more dynamic forces associated with Earth’s core, the Sun, and even the Cosmos (referring to the Danish theory of cloud formation), all of which act, react, and interact in a very complex manner.

Note that the IPCC concentrates on Solar Irradiance, but ignores other solar energies such as that associated with Solar Magnetic Flux that has more than doubled since 1900. Gravity is another player in the Global Warming picture. Also note that Mars has global warming comparable to Earth’s without CO2 (Fenton, et. al., Nature, 2008). There are no Martians to either generate or enhance CO2 on Mars.”

I mean if conclusive evidence is in that CO2 is the cause, why are learned people still saying such things?

Then there are Ne'er Do Wells like myself that still find studies showing other forces of nature mantle plumes or so-called heat bombs melting the both polar ice caps Greenland ice from the bottom up?

If people want to blame themselves for something let them take responsibility for the 7 millions deaths THEY cause each year from air pollution they generate. And the misery and death THEY cause by demanding the others dig up Cobalt in the Congo so they can have their precious cell phones. Take responsibility for that. The idea people proclaim they can save a planet when they can’t even care for their fellow human is conceited fantasy.

The planet Earth has changed, is changing and will change, it’s is gonna warm or cool as it has throughout its’ history with or without man and or his CO2.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-26-23 at 01:55 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote