View Single Post
Old 01-25-23, 07:05 PM   #37
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Let me start with the fact. The battle to decrease the CO2 emission to almost zero will not help a tiny bit

It's earth who has decided to either erase the entire human race or a majority of it.

We are like a virus on Mother earths soil.

To fight a virus the body raise its temp.(that's why people has fever when they fight some virus in their body) This is what mother earth is doing raising the temp. to fight its virus(us) Earth is only a few hours old in the history of the universe and she has all the time to slowly raise the temp.

So you see all this talk about getting the CO2 emission down to almost zero will have no effect.

I've read things like it's important that we change our behaviour, well well this should have been done thousands of years ago.

Markus

Not sure that I agree with the idea that nature has a conscious will but the end result can certainly be the same. IMO it all comes down to our numbers.

We're on track to hit 9 Billion people on this planet very soon, far more than we have ever had. With those ever climbing numbers in an increasingly electrified and mobilized world we won't ever reduce our CO2 emissions down to almost zero no matter how efficient we become. 9 billion people will still continue to breathe, will still continue to eat, our livestock will still fart and our crop fields will still replace our forests and prairies.

All that I think will happen is the governments will continue to pander to climate changes whether they are natural or man made in order to increase it's power over our lives by issuing ever more more intrusive, unrealistic and expensive mandates until the population simply finds it impossible to support or afford it any further.

Then society will descend into chaos and war and human population numbers will crash as a result. Nature will equalize upon a new balance that reflects the how and why of how it all went down and we humans will reorganize into new societies that will eventually crumble for whatever the proverbial camel straw it was that causes their demise and the process will be repeated.

At least until something happens that wipes us ALL out. That one might be tough to recover from for our even our most resourceful species.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.

Last edited by August; 01-25-23 at 07:07 PM. Reason: to irritate Dowly
August is offline   Reply With Quote